Meet Our Lawyers
WF YAU Lawyers & Notary was established and has been servicing the local community since 2002.
Our general practising areas are
- Business Law
- Company Law
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law
- Commercial Law
- Land and Development
- Migration Law
- Property Law
- Will and Estate
Highly Respected Lawyers
Our law practitioners are highly respected lawyers, service the local community with their experience ethnically.
Recent case highlights
- 457 visa was abolished on 18 April 2017.
- Adverse possession is not common nowadays, but it happens to late Henry Thompson Downie in 2018. The Court in NSW granted the ownership to the adverse possessor under squatter laws.
- There are latest telephone scam purportedly from Australia Taxation Office demanding immediate payment. Any suspicious should contact ATO or go to ATO website to find out more information.
- Australian housing prices have continued to slide.
- Continuous increases of mortgage interest rates and costs of construction place ongoing pressures on housing prices. According to statistics, nationwide housing prices fell by 1.3% in July.
- AFCA replaces the previous Financial Ombudsman Service, the Credit and Investments Ombudsman and the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal.
We Can Help You Address Any Legal Problem — Just Ask
We endeavour to get your questions be answered. Whatever your legal issue is — incredibly complex or common — we can help you address it, either with our own adviser or through referral to highly qualified counsel.